Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh Boy...I L♥VE Greenies!

Today mom found a contest for free Greenies!!! It was all about smiling & how much us 4 legged friends love this delicious treats! And I love to smile, even though half the time it looks like I'm trying to impersonate Elvis! wol (woof out loud) =D

Mom also had to speak for me & type as well because I have no idea how to work her computer! So they wanted to see pics, videos and what the "pro's" were to having Greenies.

So here's what she wrote~
I love Greenie's Dental Chews! They not only make my smile bright, they also make my breath nice & even taste yummy! I love to have them as a midday snack :)

♥Daisy
(written with the help of my human mom)


Daisy's Bright Smile!


Mom even sent in a video just to show them how much I really do like these green treats!


Wish me luck...I'd love to win! I'd get a HUGE tub of Greenie's & a PetsMart gift card! too!
Woof Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment